Sunday, January 9, 2011

l'air du harmattan!!

Its 5.30p.m and the dust in my room is literally choking me - never mind that I mopped the floor twice and cleaned the windows.
Its totally annoying considering how weak I am....ermm....am on day4 of a water fast. I know I know.... *rolling my eyes*...most people think I have lost it to - join the queue your turn to torment me with wise words will come.
NEWSFLASH: DEAR WORLD, it is my decision and you'r not the person walking about with an extra 50pounds on her, looking like a baby hippo or is it an EFI?
Chapped lips, cracked heels, peau d'orange skin texture,severe hair breakage - these are just five of the horrible symptoms of this disastrous weather I am experiencing!!
Am hoping after this ordeal, that natural honey and lemon therapy will work its miracle on me.
Don't get me wrong, this weather has gat its perks - with PHCN throwing me far back into the stone age - its cooling effect is a welcome relief and did I mention? that haaaaawwwwttt girl in the next compound looks like SHIT....hehehehehehehe...BITE ME! Am hating on her!

No comments:

Post a Comment